Sunday 28 December 2014

New Recipe Book!

So, I love recipe books. I'm always searching for the newest recipe books, with the best recipes.

I like to buy new recipe books every few months to keep up to date with the best food.

The newest recipe book I've bought is no exception.

My dream is to one day write my own recipe book. 

So, I was googling new books and I came across the new Paleo Recipe Book. I did a lot of research on it, to see how good it was. I don't want something that I've possibly already bought another version of. I was nicely surprised. This book has the best recipes I've seen in a long time.

Now, if you're anything like me and you absolutely love trying new food, creating dishes and feeding friends and family, you will LOVE this book.

I bought it and I've made a few different recipes from it so far (I haven't taken photos but I will!) and they were delicious. My favourite is the avocado bacon omelette. I love avocado. I love bacon. Win win!

I also love a good discount - so when I bought this book I had a discount code to give me a percentage off the price. I got €5.90 off the total price. Happy days!


I will be sharing links to different recipe books so you guys can join in on the fun, buy the books I'm buying and enjoy the food I'm trying.

This one is a must-have.

If you're deciding on buying this book - it may already have the discount code attached.
If not, this is the discount code/coupon you should use: holidaysale

New Paleo Recipe Book. 

You will NOT be disappointed. I promise.


I also want your feedback - let me know how you get on with the recipes and I will do the same.

Keep an eye out!


Bon Appetite.


No comments:

Post a Comment